This role deals with Financial due diligence, done by analysing the financial and historical data. It also includes Financial Statement analysis, ratio analysis, analysis of the financial transactions to project the future financial performance of the company.
Location: Reston, VA
- Managing and executing Financial Due Diligence projects
- Analyzing financial / operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records
- Consolidating trial balances, income statements, balance sheets and cash flows for providing base documents for financial analysis
- Preparing key financial analysis of normalized EBITDA, target working capital, level of indebtedness
- Preparing data books, due diligence reports, business models, etc.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities
- Extensive experience in handling Financial Due Diligence audits, including relevant experience in reviewing and closing the entire report
- Experience in Statutory Audits, Internal Audits, System Audits, setting up of processes, etc.
- Client & People Management Experience